Tracy O'Neill, SPHR/AAAPM
Chief Administrative Officer
Tracy O'Neill, SPHR, is the Chief Administrative Officer for Kerkering Barberio. As a member of Firm Management, she oversees Human Resources, Practice Growth, Marketing, Insurance and Risk Management. Tracy works closely with the owner group in establishing and achieving the goals and strategic direction of the organization.
Tracy has worked in the field of Human Resources for twenty years. Early in her career, she worked extensively in the manufacturing sector as an HR generalist gaining broad experience in the areas of the development and administration of employment policies, recruitment, benefits and salary and compensation structure. Since joining Kerkering Barberio in 2000, Tracy has developed a comprehensive knowledge of the public accounting industry and splits her time across a variety of business functions.
- University of South Florida
B.S. in Management
- Nova Southeastern
Masters in Business Administration
- Accredited Administrator in Accounting Practice Management
- Senior Professional in Human Resources
- Association for Accounting Administration - Vice President, Florida Chapter
- Association for Accounting Marketing
- Sarasota-Manatee Human Resources Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- USF Sarasota-Manatee, College of Business Advisory Board
- USF Sarasota-Manatee, Brunch Committee