Shirley Fieber, CPA
Ms Fieber concentrates her practice in the areas of Construction Services which she leads for the firm, Individual and Business Tax Consulting and Real Estate Support Services. She has experience in Partnership and Limited Liability Company taxation. She also provides Cost Segregation Study services to businesses and investors.
Ms Fieber joined Kerkering Barberio in 1993.
- University of South Florida
Summa Cum Laude
B.S. in Accounting
- Masters of Accountancy with
Concentration in Taxation
- Florida Certified Public Accountant
- American institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Construction Industry CPAs/Consultants Association (CICPAC)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Gulf Coast Builders Exchange
- HBA Manatee-Sarasota
- Leadership Sarasota Alumni