Richard E. Goble, CPA/CFF/EnCE®
Mr. Goble's areas of practice include Forensic Accounting and Litigation Support, and Individual and Business Tax Consulting. He specializes in Real Estate Support Services and is recognized for his knowledge in the area of 1031 Exchanges.
Mr. Goble joined Kerkering Barberio in 1978 and was admitted as a Shareholder in 1979. From 2000 through 2002, he served as Managing Shareholder.
- Ball State University
B.S. in Accounting
- Florida Certified Public Accountant
- Certified in Financial Forensics
- EnCase® Certified Examiner
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)