Chief Operating Officer
John Nicholas, CPA, is the Chief Operating Officer of Kerkering Barberio and is a member of Firm Management. John oversees day-to-day management of KB's three companies.
John has more than 30 years of management experience in a variety of industries, including construction, retail and public accounting. In his role as Chief Operating Officer, John works closely with the Boards and shareholders of the KB companies to develop and implement policies, procedures, corporate strategies and long term direction.
- Florida State University
B.S. in Accounting
- Manatee Community College
A.A. in Accounting
- Accredited Administrator in Accounting Practice Management
- Florida Certified Public Accountant
- All Faith's Food Bank - Board President
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Leadership Florida Alumni
- USF Accounting Advisory Council