Kerkering, Barberio & Co., Certified Public Accountants, is Sarasota's premier CPA firm providing a variety of tax, audit and accounting services to businesses and individuals. While accounting and tax consulting is the core of our business, it is the depth and broad diversity of our services and the quality of our CPA's and consultants that set us apart. Kerkering Barberio was formed as a CPA firm in Sarasota in 1972, and has since grown into three companies providing a variety of personal and business financial services.
We welcome you to our web site and encourage you to find out what sets us apart by learning about KB and our vision and mission, meeting our shareholders, discovering the diversity of our services and seeing what a career at Kerkering Barberio can offer.
- 05/21/13 Meet Allan Barberio
- 05/21/13 Dick Goble's 15,000 Mile Ride
- 02/26/13 Employee Spotlight: Sindy Slowinski, Executive Assistant
- 11/20/12 Employee Spotlight: Matt and Lindsey Reynell, Tax Supervisors
- 08/28/12 A Birthday Unlike Any Other
- 07/31/12 Employee Spotlight: Betty Gross, Director of First Impressions
- 07/02/12 Kerkering Barberio Employees Walk Towards Health
- 06/27/12 How Kerkering Barberio Goes Green
- 06/27/12 Kerkering Barberio - A Majority of Female Owners
- 06/27/12 The KB Family Continues to Grow
- 03/29/12 Celebrating 40 Years
- 11/15/12 2012 Energy Credits
- 08/14/12 Construction Industry Advisor - Summer 2012
- 05/22/12 Construction Industry Advisor - Spring 2012
- 02/13/12 Construction Industry Advisor - Winter 2012
ESTATE AND TRUST PLANNING
INDIVIDUAL AND BUSINESS TAX CONSULTING
- 02/05/13 Tax Update for Restaurant Owners
- 01/08/13 Tax Changes for Businesses
- 01/08/13 Tax Changes for Individuals
- 11/15/12 Year-End Action List - Businesses
- 11/09/12 Deciding about a Roth IRA Conversion?
- 08/14/12 Are You Looking to Establish Your Domicile in Florida?
- 07/31/12 How Married Couples Can Increase Social Security Benefits
- 02/07/13 Alternatives for Nonresidents to Consider in Taking Title to U.S. Real Estate
- 02/07/13 Are You a U.S. Income Tax Resident and Don't Know It?
- 02/07/13 Avoiding Potential Pitfalls of U.S. Income Tax Reporting Requirements
- 02/07/13 Foreign Nationals and FIRPTA
- 02/07/13 Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Withholding Requirements Under the Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act
- 02/07/13 IRS Issues New Rules Regarding ITIN Documentation Requirements
- 02/07/13 Other Taxes Imposed on the Rental of Florida Real Estate
- 02/07/13 Short Sales and FIRPTA Withholding
- 02/07/13 U.S. Estate Tax and Cross-Border Benefits for Canadians
- 02/07/13 U.S. Income Tax Reporting on Rental Income for Nonresidents
- 02/07/13 U.S. Tax Rules Relating to Foreign Nationals Investing in U.S. Real Estate
- 02/07/13 What Every Canadian Should Know Before Moving to the U.S.
- 02/07/13 When to Obtain an IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
NOT-FOR-PROFIT ORGANIZATION SERVICES
- 09/03/12 Pass It Forward
From the selection of newsletters below, please click on the one that you would like to receive. All newsletters, with the exception of the Retirement Planning and Administration for Businesses, are published bi-weekly. The Retirement Planning newsletter is published quarterly.
Please note - at this time, only one newsletter per subscriber is available.
We are happy to provide this valued service to you.
- Business Tax
- Individual Tax
- Retirement Planning and Administration for Businesses
We do not currently have any events scheduled at this time. If you are inquiring about Continuing Professional Education, please refer to the CPE tab.
Join us for our annual Accounting and Auditing Update on May 31, 2013, presented by Gary F. Bulmash, CPA. For more details, click here.
To confirm your reservation, please complete the form below.
After you submit this form, you will have the option to submit payment using the PayPal feature. You may pay with or without a PayPal account. You may also pay at the door upon arrival with cash or check.